Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Late Night Bike Ride


Last night around 10 p.m. my friend Rebecca came to the door so excited to show me something. I ran outside to find her with her Schwinn bike all fixed up. This is one of those bikes that have the big padded seats, the handle bars up high so you don't have to bend over, and the brakes that you push back with your feet the bike stops. It was the perfect bike for cruising around Whipple Park. The best part was that there was a place to sit on the back, so we were able to ride double. We were laughing so hard. I am so thankful for fun, spontaneous moments and great friends. It is the little things that keep us pumping through life.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amber Carter said...

You are must be petty agile still riding a bike being preggo!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

what a fun spontaneous activity!

Liz said...

katie, good updates and pictures!! i love those schwinn bikes! way to go!

Alisa said...

Oh, you have got to love those quick, spontaneous moments...its keeps life fun!! I love those kind of friends! Looks like fun!

Amy said...

I wish i could see the picture better. It looks like so much fun and YES I love moments like this and great friends who will come by at a random hour to go for a bike ride!! Love love love it!!

Elizabeth said...

Ha ha! This reminds me of good old college days!