This week has been a sad one at Whipple Park because we had to say good bye to many of our good friends that have moved out of state. We have lived here for 2 years and it is amazing how close you can become in that short of time. We have many more friends and are sure to make new friends, but it is still hard to say good bye.

Annie with her friend Jack at the zoo!

Annie with her friend Jack at the zoo!


3 comments:
Where are you all moving to?
Katie I wish I could have seen more of Rebecca -but I could tell she was an awsome friend, I'm sure she'll miss you too.
Elisa...I did make it kind of sound like we are moving, but we are staying and a lot of our friends are moving out of state. Sorry that wasn't clear.
Post a Comment