We get to have our ultrasound for baby #3 on Thursday, May 10th. We pray that the baby is healthy. We are excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We don't really have a preference, except for Annie who is certain that we are having a girl. We would love to know what your prediction is. You have a 50% chance. Good luck!
Our family predictions are as follows:
Eric-boy
Katie-girl
Annie-girl
Cameron-boy
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
'm going with annie on this one...i say girl. you know the every other thing
I think it's a boy!
This is a tough one. I think you'll continue the streak. I vote for a BOY.
Hi Katie!
I'll say girl.
BOY!
Ryan: BOY
I think it's a girl!
How exciting to find out! I'll say girl. :)
Hannah says girl. Kaitlyn and I say boy. Can't wait to see you.
I am going to say girl!
I say girl.
Scott says girl, so I'm going to say boy just to cause some contention :), j/k
greg says it might be a boy or a girl
gwen says girl
Have fun on Thursday!!!!
Its a Boy!
Post a Comment