Monday, August 28, 2006

Rochester is in!

Hey everyone! It's official; Rochester is blogging. I have loved seeing others' blogs and decided that it is a fun way to keep up on the little things that are going on in our lives. We hope you enjoy seeing what is going on with us and how much Annie and Cameron are growing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

With 4 of you now blogging, I think I am finally getting used to looking. Actually, not really. Each time a new person lets me know they are now bloggers, I look at everyone elses at the same time. I really do have to start looking at email and blogs once a day!! I enjoyed reading all these excerpts, Katie and I have learned to put all these blogs on my favorites, so it is easy to get to everyday! Praying for you Eric during these next few days! Take care. Love, Mom

ANJ said...

katie! how fun that you are blogging... hope you don´t mind if i put you on my daily blog checking list. it´s fun to keep up. can you upload some pictures of those kids??

amber j.

Liz said...

Yeah Katie!! I am so glad you are an official blogger now! I love it! Look out though, you'll find yourself throughout the day thinking, "oh, that is definitely blog worthy!" Have fun, blogger!

Alisa said...

Welcome Rochester! Love to hear your stories. Love you guys.

Alisa said...

Welcome Rochester! Love to hear your stories. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Ive never seen a blog until now, it looks fun though! I guess I am getting behind the times. Oh well. Your kids are so cute, Katie! I love that you send pictures often! And cute stories on your blog as well.

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear how you guys are doing! Cute stories about your kids! Marc and I both agree we would like to see some pictures! :)